Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

OIOpublisher looks like everything I need but I have one question. I understand that I can set it up to send my advertisers weekly stat reports via email. Will that send reports to advertisers who don't have ads running? Or only advertisers with ads currently active? I currently use software that continues sending ad reports to advertisers even after their ads have stopped and I have to manually turn that off which is a pain.

Thanks!

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010 edited

Project Admin

OIO will only send a report to advertisers with active ads. Once an ad expires, they won't get any further reporting emails about it.

Thanks! That'll be great.

One more question. On my site I sell space to advertise via book cover. But since every publisher has different size/ratio covers, I set a specific width and allow a range for the height. In my system now, I set it to 150 wide and * for tall.

Would OIO require specific numbers or would it accept a wildcard?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010

Project Admin

Hmmm it's not something that can happen as it stands (since an ad zone expects a preset width and height to be present).

Do you have a link to how it currently looks?

Sure: http://singletitles.com/ The ads down the left side are the covers. They usually range in height from 215 to 250 pixels. But to keep the side bar looking nice they all must be 150 pixels wide.

Thanks!

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010

Project Admin

Do you currently have to setup a new javascript tag for each ad you want to display? If that's the case, are you wanting to move to a system where you don't have to do that?

eg. You setup zone X, several purchases are made (all with differing ad heights) and you approve each one and they all appear within that zone automatically.

Current system is Openads. The ads rotate randomly through the two or three spaces given in the sidebar. It's setup to not show the same ad more than once.

The issue is the ads will be different vertical heights unless I specify to clients that they must be a specific height.

Just purchased OIO and already have it set up. :) It's not a big deal to tell customers the ad needs to be a certain size. In fact, that might reduce some headaches.

I guess, techinically, I'm post sale, but why start another topic. :) One more question... My ads are all based around buying certain months. When advertisers sign up they tell me what month they want their ad to run. OIO doesn't have anything like that. Is there a way I can add a comment field or something for them to tell me when they want that ad to run?

And is this a possible feature for future?