Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthornyunyu
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010

Just a suggestion that would be great to have in OIO.

I'm thinking of a feature where ads are sorted within domains.
    For an example, I have OIO standalone and in it have many ads specs from several domains. So, when people go to purchase page, they see Zone, Available, Pricing.

What I hope to see is that every ads are nicely sorted in their own domain. For an example, if I have a domain mydomain1.com and mydomain2.com and I have 10 ads zone for each domain, I want when people go to purchase they see List of domains. They click on the domain they want to advertise in and choose the ad zone from there. So, not too cluttered is it?

Another thing is let's say I want to add a sales page for those who want to buy ads from me for mydomain1.com. I give a link and when people click on the link they will only see ads option for mydomain1.com and not other domain. Because sometime 1 standalone installs is enough to host several ads on several sites.

hope you understand Simon. It just a suggestion after all.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorjeshyr
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2010

I would also find this quite helpful - it could be done more generally (and potentially therefore be useful to more people) by letting us group zones (or tag them, to put one zone in multiple groups potentially) into any groups we wanted. Somebody like nyunyu or myself could use domains as the groups, somebody else might want to have all the adverts that are in the hero spot in one group.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2010

Project Admin

A generic tagging / categorising / grouping system for zones is what I've envisaged as well (rather than a specific interpretation).

• CommentAuthornyunyu
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2011

Will this be one of the feature in v3? :) Or maybe in the next update?