Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorjesse
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010

Okay so I really want to buy your plugin but first I would like to know is there an easy way to carry the plugin and its settings throughout 30+ installs without manually setting up the plugin on each install? I have alot of wordpress blogs that need this and I dont really want to spend the time manually setting up the plugin settings on every blog. You know what I mean?

Any way around this like possibly after you install the plugin and set the settings maybe downloading a folder from my server? or something along these lines?

Please let me know

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010 edited

Project Admin

The settings are all stored in OIO's database tables - you could export the database tables after an initial install / setup and then import them into your other databases.

It would depend on things like database table prefixes remaining consistent throughout the installs (otherwise the database tables wouldn't be picked up by OIO after being imported).

The other option would be to do a standalone install (ie. separate from WordPress) and manage everything from there - so you'd have a group of zones setup for each site.

• CommentAuthorjesse
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010

how long does it take to setup each plugin for each blog. I.E uploading, adjusting settings for ad slots etc

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010

Project Admin

Uploading wise, it would be the same as any other WordPress plugin.

How long it takes to configure it depends on what you want to do. If you just wanted to quickly setup a couple of ad zones and a payment processor, then it would probably take 2-3 minutes per blog once you'd done it a couple of times.