Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorHostnetric
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007

When testing the link features I noticed that if you purchase a sitewide link it does not put the link on the homepage, but only on the rest of the pages of the site. Could it be changed to put these links on the homepage as well or is this a current issue.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics

I believe this is a current issue that Simon has either fixed or is currently fixing. I can't quite remember. :/

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007 edited

Project Admin

Hi, yes that's correct. I designed it like that initially, and after a few requests decided to change the way it works. It will be true "site wide" in the next version. :)

• CommentAuthorHostnetric
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007

That is great. Also Simon. I attempted to put titles above the advertise link and the links themselves as you suggested in another post, but the titles do not show up. I can deal with this for now without them, but when are you anticipating the next version. I think so far this is a great plugin and will come in quite handy.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007 edited

Project Admin

What I might do is release a beta version along side the current one. The version I'm working on at the moment has most (if not all) of the little niggles fixed, plus has the foundation work done for video ads and custom services. I could put out that version in a few days (although I wouldn't officially announce it) to let you use - it just wouldn't have the increased functionality (ie. admin settings are all in place for the new things, but no purchase mechanism).