Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorfanaticweb
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2011 edited

Hi Simon,

I just wanted to raise a concern in regards to the admin login page found at:

http://www.domain.com/oiopublisher/admin.php

This is a bit of an "invitation" to mess around with the access, is there a way to redirect the users to a different page based on cookies or some other secure way??

If not, I need to know which files exactly calls on this page to edit the content or where I can alternate the link to have it redirect to the root of the site, as i'll alternate this redirection whenever I need to login and modify the settings.

Maybe a cookie recognizing that I logged in before as an Admin and once I land on the page, it'll recognise my cookie and allow me to view the page?

I know its doable with Wordpress in the Functions.php file, forcing redirect of the default wp login page to another link.

EDITED portion:
    I figured out a temp way to do it by adding the following line in the .htaccess file:

RewriteEngine on
    Redirect /oiopublisher/admin.php http://www.yourdomain.com/index.php

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2011

Project Admin

I would probably go with an htaccess solution, as you've done. You could always use an htpasswd instead - as an extra layer of password protection?

Great tip, I'll look into the htpasswd approach as well, meanwhile, which file is responsible of the content within that Admin login page?

Thank you once again.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2011

Project Admin

It goes from "admin.php" to the "platform/standalone/admin.php" file.

Ya got it, sorry that was a silly/amateur one on my behalf!