Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2007 edited

Project Admin

I wanted to make a thread especially for feedback on the new release. It will be the basis for v1.1 (since there are so many extra features!), but extra features mean the potential for extra bugs to creep in!

Download available here: http://download.oiopublisher.com

I'll be doing my own internal testing throughout the day, then adding it to the download page as a beta version. Once I'm happy, it will become v1.1 - and then it will be time to turn my attention towards improving the marketplace to draw in some advertisers. ;)

Full changelog:

- added support for video advertising sales added
    - added support for custom service sales added
    - added support for paypal subscription
    - added support for post tagging
    - added support for plugin folder renaming, to enhance privacy
    - finer control of link expiration, duration, and nofollow attributes
    - post specific sales links added for inline links and videos
    - better support for widgets / widget editing
    - removed purchase link, replaced with advertising badge
    - code cleaned up, global config variables removed

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorianternet
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2007

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /homepages/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/plugins/oiopub-direct/index.php on line 431

I receivined an error when going to my domain - XXX is my path - I even added the text within my htaccess and same issue

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2007 edited

Project Admin

Thanks for catching that. I've updated the download to add the missing character that caused the error. The strange thing is that neither of the blogs I had this installed on displayed the error, so if you happen to find anymore, do let me know! For those who have already downloaded it, the fix is a simple one:

OPEN: oiopub-direct/index.php

FIND: $oiopub_set-vidhome_price

CHANGE TO: $oiopub_set->vidhome_price

• CommentAuthorfatpitch
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007

I would like to see a way to shut off the "ยป Post Purchase: " link at the end of posts. I also noticed that there is some sort of problem with links that follow "Post Purchase:". Sometimes the Inline Link and Video Ad links have no spaces between them. Other times depending on Settings there is an html error that shows the |  as code.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007 edited

Project Admin

I'll put in an off switch for that over the weekend - next version should be out by Monday to utilise the API service. The other error should already have been fixed in my testing version, but I'll double-check it before the new release.

EDIT: switch added into the code, and tested. You'll be able to use it in the next release (out by Monday).

• CommentAuthorfatpitch
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2007

Thanks for the quick response. I keep a look out for the Monday release. Now I just need to get my first ad sale and I'll be real excited about this plugin.