Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

How do I remove the "Powered by" line at the bottom of purchase pages. Not that I don't want to give you credit for this great product, but I would like to keep the brand for this offering to myself for now and leave all labels off.

I will still happily recommend this product to anyone who asks me what service I use.

Thanks

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2011 edited

Project Admin

If you open OIO's "platform/wordpress.php" file, check for the following line of code:

$oiopub_hook->add('content_end', 'oiopub_powered_by');

Commenting out or removing that line will remove the 'powered by' message from your WordPress theme.

P.S. for anyone else reading this, in addition to the above you'll also need to remove the "powered by" notice from OIO's "footer.tpl" page (accessible via Settings -> Themes in the admin area).

Thanks, that did the trick!

• CommentAuthorflavourik
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2015

Hi, I am using wordpress theme but can't seem to find the line. the above link works if you are using default pages. I don't have that option in wp.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

Project Admin

It's definitely there, in OIO's "/wordpress/platform.php" file. If you open that file and then search for the code referenced above within the file, you should find it.