Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorfanaticweb
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2011 edited

Simon, since there's no "suggestions and feedback" section in the forum, here's one.

Admin panel > Purchases > Viewing all ads
    Is there any way we can make the Table headers clickable to allow us to filter the ads displayed on that page?
    Talking about the (ID, Client, Type, Banner, Duration, etc.)

I know I can use CTRL+F but seriously, it would be a nice feature to be implemented in the future, I can use the CTRL+F at that point once the filtered ads are displayed, not gonna ask for a search box either :)

Admin panel > Settings > Banner or any type of ads
    Is there a way to rearrange the order of the Ad zones alphabetically instead of the default display which is by entry date?

Example: I added Ad Zone A1, Ad Zone A2, Ad Zone B1, Ad Zone B2.
    A week later, I had to push a Ad Zone A3, but now its displaying under Ad Zone B2.

If it cant be done from the backend, can it at least be applied on the front end when users are choosing the Ad zone?

Newsletter integration *Bonus*
    Now this one would be simply a great add-on, for instance, active or old advertisers can be contacted to announce a special promo or discount if they opt to extend or renew an ad.

What do you think?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2011

Simon, any feedback or suggestions for the order of the ad slots on the front-end?

Its kinda chaotic to display them randomly rather then in an organized way (At least alphabetically), I would really appreciate a workaround for this approach.

• CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012

Simon,

We're in 2012 now, I am still struggling with this part of the plugin, I need to permanently delete old Banner ad zones within thin the Settings section and not just have them disabled, its clustering my panels, but most importantly rearrange the order of the Ad zones, I have yet to receive a feedback for this request??

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012 edited

Project Admin

Sorry, I'm not sure how I managed to miss this one twice!

As it happens, ordering ad zones alphabetically (for advertisers and the admin area) is something that came up just a few days ago and so I made it the default behaviour. Further details here.

Having the ability to filter / search on purchases sounds like a nice to have, but as there's a reasonable workaround (Ctrl+F), I'll leave that one until I re-write the purchases area.

• CommentTimeMar 26th 2012

Thank you Simon! I just checked out the link and I'll download the updates, too bad for the removal of non-active zones, CTRL-F is what I was relying on to find those ads, the list does get long after a while, nevertheless, this is a great update :) Cheers!

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2012

Project Admin

No problem, let me know if you have any issues with it.