Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthormumbles
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007

I've tried testing submitting free posts and all works fine to a point. When I "Approve" the post in Post Manager the post still shows up as unpaid and does not publish, even though free posting is enabled. Is this a known bug?

Also, is it possible to allow users to submit images in free/paid posts? Thanks! :)

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007 edited

Project Admin

I hadn't noticed the first issue to be honest. What's probably happened is that I've forgotten to add in a line of code updating the payment status to 1 if the post is a free one. That's an easy fix, and I'll make sure it is in the Monday release.

Images in posts. That should just be down to adding the image icon to the editor bar, which is no problem.

EDIT: just edited the code to make these 2 changes for you, but they won't be available until the next plugin release, which is due this weekend / by monday.

To make the changes yourself, open up paid-post.php:

FIND

theme_advanced_buttons1

EDIT THE LINE TO INCLUDE

FIND

if($oiopub_set->testmode_payment == 0) {
    $pay_status = 0;
    } else {
    $pay_status = 1;
    }

REPLACE WITH

if(($oiopub_set->postprice_free == 1 && $oiopub_set->postprice_advertiser == 0 && $post_author == 2) || $oiopub_set->testmode_payment == 1) {
    $pay_status = 1;
    } else {
    $pay_status = 0;
    }

• CommentAuthormumbles
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007

Wow, you're awesome!!!! I'll make the edits and let you know how it goes. Thanks Simon!! :)