Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

In trying to set this up when using any of the pricing situations I am unable to delete the existing '0' configuration. So even if I add a price I still get:

10.0 2
    0 0

Same for cost/impression etc.

This is not the case for anything in other zones (e.g. zone 2). Anyone else had this problem or give me a workaround - obviously I could try not to use Zone 1 by disabling it.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2011

Project Admin

I haven't noticed this myself. Does it show anywhere on the purchase form as zero - if not, then you can probably ignore it.

If you're in the early stages of your install, you may also want to consider clicking the "Uninstall" button in the admin area and re-activating OIO.

• CommentAuthormanagerads
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2011

Tried the uninstall option - didn't work. Enabled/disabled option - didn't work except I can disable the zone so it doesn't show but then it deprives me of an option. As it stands this is how it shows on the site for pricing:

1.50 USD
    for 5 clicks
    1.00 USD
    for 10 clicks
    0.70 USD
    for 20 clicks
    0.00 USD

Bit confusing...

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2011 edited

Project Admin

I'd need to have a look at the issue first-hand in order to help diagnose it (including the admin area and code on your server). I can't replicate and haven't had any similar issues raised in the past, so I'm not sure what would cause it.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2011

Project Admin

Just figured it out - you've got the link exchange option enabled for zone 1. This requires a zero price option in order to make the exchange work (since there's no monetary payment involved).

The options are:

1.) Remove the link exchange url (and the zero price option will disappear).
    2.) Leave it as it is, if you want the free link exchange option.

• CommentAuthormanagerads
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2011

Many thanks - yes I see that now. Would it be better to have even just an asterisk which would highlight this to a reader?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2011

Project Admin

I'll have a look at that, thanks.