Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthornyunyu
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008

Hi Simon,

I know that you are still developing the script for v2.0
    However, just need to know something from you. Is there possibble to use the plugin on non-wordpress site?
    I hired www.sweetproxies.com to code me similar yet unique site, the concept is still the same having similar ads placement all over the site. You can see the advertise page at www.sweetproxies.com/advertise/

So, is it possible to use OIO for that purpose? Since I thought it would be a great help to have a script to manage all the advertisement. I use the plugin for my blog eventhough still haven't got any advertisers just yet.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008 edited

Project Admin

Until 2.0 comes along (which will let you do all that), the only thing you could do would be to use the "adserver" tab to show banner ads on the non-wordpress site (you can then use the purchase page from the Wordpress site that way).

Once 2.0 comes out, you'll be able to show text links and banner ads anywhere, either using the javascript option or by installing the script as a standalone option.

• CommentAuthornyunyu
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2008

So, this 2.0 version of OIO, will it be available for existing customer or do we have to pay another sum of money for it?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2008

Project Admin

Free - I want people to use it!