Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorjtpratt
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008

months ago I asked about customizing the purchase page for banner ads (to look more like your site), and you told me where to hack the code. I don't want to hack the code to have it wiped out every time I upgrade the plugin (like today). Is there a new way to create a template or something for the purchase page to theme it with your blog a bit better? Also - why don't these forums have any email notification (I don't see any options) - how will I know if you reply to this?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008 edited

Project Admin

An editable template system is included in v2.0. No ETA yet (big release, not just Wordpress specific), but within a few weeks there will be a beta version out for people to test / give feedback on etc.

Just to note that you'll still have to edit html, but there will be a single header and footer file that span all pages, and you'll be able to modify them (along with any other template files) from the admin area if you wish. Similar to Wordpress I suppose...

There is an email notification plugin installed on the forum, but it has never worked correctly unfortunately. I may have to switch forum software at some point (although I quite like the simplicity of this one).

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics