Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorxiaan
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2012 edited

Hello,

I have installed latest version of oio publisher standalone and then integrate with (include_once the oio index.php in theme's functions.php) one of my wordpress site where W3 Total Cache (w3tc) is enabled. I have some cpm ad on different zone.

In W3tc faq I found this

How do I implement fragment caching?

Edit your templates to with the following syntax to ensure that dynamic features remain so:

Example 1:
    <!-- mfunc any PHP code --><!-- /mfunc -->
    Example 2:
    <!-- mfunc -->any PHP code<!-- /mfunc -->
    Example 3:
    <!--MFUNC -->
    echo rand();
    <!--/mfunc -->
    Example 4:
    <!-- mclude path/to/file.php --><!-- /mclude -->
    Example 5:
    <!-- mclude -->path/to/file.php<!-- /mclude -->

Can you please tell me how can I implement the fragment caching so that the ads wont cached with php code?

Thanks in advance.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2012 edited

Project Admin

I've not used W3TC fragment caching myself, but from the examples given I imagine it would be something like this (banner ad, zone 1):

<!-- mfunc -->if(function_exists('oiopub_banner_zone')) oiopub_banner_zone(1);<!-- /mfunc -->

Basically, you take OIO's php ad code, remove the <?php ?> tags from it and then place it inside the "mfunc" comments.

• CommentAuthoralexmorco
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2018

Apart from different cache plugins for WordPress. W3 total cache is more important than others because it performs multiple tasks to speed up your WordPress website. I have configured this issue with help of your article and also this one, Thanks for resolving version 0.9.5 with this guide.