Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorChrisDean
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2008

In purchase.php for example the script tries to include ../../../wp-config.php which is a bad idea because it assumes wp-config.php is 3 directories up.

I run a few blogs based on wordpress on the same server and as a result, so I don't have to maintain a different set of plugins and themes for each blog, the wp-content dir is actually a sym-link to a central repository of plugins and themes

Could you add in some basic functionality to pull back the actual location of the current wordpress install or otherwise enable an 'advanced' option somewhere in the settings to specify the blog's home dir so that I can actually get the plugin to work properly.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

You read my mind actually...the code for 2.0 (just double-checked it) grabs the location of the Wordpress config file and includes it abaolutely.

Even it it did fail for any reason, it is only included in one spot in the code (since it will run off it's own core engine) so it would be easy for you to change to suit your needs.

I'm hoping I might be able to get a beta release of the code out this weekend. Users will then be given the choice when downloading between production code and the beta code. The beta will no doubt have a few bugs in it initially (hence why I'm releasing to current users for testing if they wish first), but it is by far superior code.

• CommentAuthorChrisDean

Cool :) - I've hacked it for now to test it on one blog as I'm new to the plugin but having this change in place for future would be great, and really help when I come to deploy it on some of the others