Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorChrisDean
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2008

I have just installed the plugin on wordpress 2.6 and get this message

Not sure why...

I have also tried creating the tables manually, and they are in the database as specified but this message is still showing

Any Ideas?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2008 edited

Project Admin

Hmmm...the function that would cause the error would be oiopub_checktable (found in include/misc-functions.php). It looks for the table {prefix}oiopub_purchases - the only thing I can think of is that the prefix wasn't set correctly for some reason.

What happens if you echo $oiopub_misc->dbtable_purchases in the main plugin file...does it match the table name that exists in the database? If it does, then I can only assume the function itself is failing to detect the table (this would be the first case of it happening though).

• CommentAuthorChrisDean

Ahh ok the purchases table wasn't created properly in the first install and because the manual method just loads the DDL definitions of the tables from a text file the prefixes aren't re-written from the default wp_ I didn't notice that.

So overall it's my copy and paste bad :) but it would be cool if you could modify that link to deliver a txt document with the prefixes re-written for the known wordpress tables prefix for the current blog, whatever that may be. i.e. file_get_contents your source file, then stri_replace the wp_ with whatever has been used as the wp table prefix and then echo it out with the correct mime header (don't mean to try and teach you to suck eggs, is just easier to explain what you mean via code-esq language sometimes)

• CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

Hehe, no problem. Like you said, easier to explain in more technical language!