Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorxiaan
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2012 edited

Hello,

oio publisher is installed as standalone in a sub domain ad.mydomain.com. How can the Paid Review feature can be enable in this standalone version?

Wordpress is also installed in the main domain www.mydomain.com

Thanks in advance.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2012

Project Admin

The paid reviews feature is dependent on WordPress, so you'd need to install OIO on your WordPress site in order to use it.

The alternative would be to use the custom ad option to capture text from your advertisers, which you can then use to create posts elsewhere (manually).

• CommentAuthorxiaan
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2012

OK thanks for the reply. I want to enable the Post Review feature in this stand alone version.

If I create a tables like wp_posts wp_post_meta (please let me know what are needed) and then make some necessary changes in the code (config.php or other files) so that my current stand alone version can capture the content as post review and save it the wp_post and then I can create post from it.

As in the Custom item I cannot set "2 post every 7 days".

I think there should a trick to do that. can you tell me how can it be done?

or can the post review feature can be enabled that advertiser will post the review from the standalone version but the standalone version will use the wp_post table that is on my main domain?

Thanks in advance.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2012 edited

Project Admin

You'd need to replicate the WordPress functions that store / save the post, as well as the database tables - which is something outside my knowledge.

The current paid reviews feature isn't something that can be switched on for the standalone install, it needs to run through WordPress.