Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorGnumilk
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2008

Greetings! First off, this is an amazing app. Fully featured, stable, well thought out ... and to mention nothing of the price, which makes it a total lock! 100x kudos!

That said, I do have one question, and it may well be outside the scope of this discussion category or forum, so please don't hesitate to say so ;) Anyhow, short of manually duplicating tables (or writing a script to do it) how would one duplicate settings, zone setups, etc. to other blogs?

Please let me know if you need any further information ... I realize the question is slightly on the vague side ;) Thanks in advance for your time.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2008

Project Admin

Glad you like it. Next version will be better though. :)

Regarding your question - are you essentially saying you want to set the plugin up on one blog, then copy the whole lot to another blog?

I don't think that is possible without writing a script to export the settings on the first blog, then import them to the 2nd. It does become easier with the new 2.0, since all settings are stored in their own db tables, so it wouldn't take too long to export the oiopub dbtables created and then import to the other sites.

• CommentAuthorGnumilk
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2008

Perfect! Indeed, you were able to decipher and answer my not-so-well-formed question :D I'm working on posting when my mind is clearest ... still not quite there yet, lol.

Thanks again.