Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

This is a very urgent request as my website is set to be mentioned in the news on Monday and I need the site looking as professional as possible. There is a problem where my sidebar ads (4 125x125 blocks) are aligning to the center of the page in IE6. They stay in the sidebar in firefox and IE7, but on IE6 it just looks horrible.

The (WordPress) website is: http://www.bullishbankers.com/

I hope you see what I'm talking about. It's very strange because it only happens the first time you visit on IE6... as soon as you refresh it goes away and you can no longer test it, which is really unfortunate.

I can't take a screenshot right now, as I am in a computer lab and they have the function disabled. However, I will provide a screenshot on request if you don't experience what I, and everyone else, is.

Thanks in advance!

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008

Project Admin

I don't see any mis-alignment in IE6 (including on the first page load). Did you change anything?

Again, it's a very odd misalignment that only happens once. If you refresh, it goes away. However, this is going to deter a lot of our traffic. Maybe clearing the cache would work, but the only computer I have access to with IE6 is a lab computer that doesn't allow me to do this. Therefore, I would need to reboot the computer every time I test a change.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008 edited

Project Admin

The problem is I can't replicate the issue...

It appears normally for me on IE6, even after clearing browser cache / cookies and doing a Ctrl + F5 refresh.