Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorfayans
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008

OK this was what actually happened. I have one remaining ad slot (3x2) but OIO shows 'unavailable' when there were currently running 5 ads. I'd like to know why was it unavailable when there was actually one ad spot remaining?

#2. Even after I set the ad queue length to 2, it only shows 1 remaining slot and the availability date was taken from the ad that had the longest expiry date. I presume it should be available at the end of the month since the closet ad to expire would be at the end of the month.

Can someone clarify this?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008

Project Admin

On point 1, my best guess would be that you had another ad already in the system (unapproved or unpaid). Anything that is considered active or pending (or queued) is counted when calculating the number of available slots.

On point 2, I just checked the 1.62 code and did spot a double + that could stopped the queue value from being added to the total number of slots available. I've corrected that now, but will do some further tests on the new version that will be out soon to check it all works as it should.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics