Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorfayans
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2008

#1. I have just do a fresh install (restore all the db backupafter my site was hacked, however all my banners are gone...is there any way I could retrieve it all?

#2. I tried to submit a banner using purchases > banner, the process is successful but it doesn't show on active banners...

Any suggestion?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2008 edited

Project Admin

The old database you restored should still contain any banner ad purchases stored in it at the time it was saved.

Unfortunately it's impossible to know what the cause might be, especially as there is a db restore involved, but possible causes could be a stray settings (eg. price not set), or a database version mis-match when re-installing the plugin.

What version of the plugin are you using now (and which version were you using before the re-install)?

• CommentAuthorfayans

I'm using (v1.62) and it was the same one prior to restore.....but the problem now is that I couldn't even allow to submit my advertisers' banners. See #2

• CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

Maybe re-save the oiopub_purchases tables in the database (check the main purchases table contains data), then delete all the oiopub db tables, and try a fresh install.

You can then insert the old banners ads back in, and with a completely fresh install the advertiser submissions should work correctly.

• CommentAuthorfayans

Can I just delete it and do fresh install...as I'm not going to mess with my db...

Thanks, Simon....

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2008 edited

Project Admin

Just a quick note - you'll most likely need to delete the oiopub tables from the db in any case. They aren't automatically deleted when you use the uninstall feature.

• CommentAuthorfayans

OK, I'll try and see what happen next...thanks for the support...