Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthoraddamroy
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2013

If somebody submits a "paid review", and the settings say that an advertiser can edit their post, will the new edit require admin approval before the new version goes live?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

Edits in general don't have an approval option, however paid reviews aren't editable by advertisers through the frontend, so they don't get that option.

Instead, they are asked to email the blog admin if they want to edit the submission for any reason.

• CommentAuthoraddamroy

What are the chances of making that happen? Editable posts on the front end for the wordpress posts.
    s.
    Also i think there isnt much sense in calling them "paid reviews" considering there are a million other potential uses for this feature aside from paid reviews. i am trying to create a type of post-based direcyory for instance. they are paying for a "listing" as opposed to a reviews.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2013 edited

Project Admin

You can call them whatever you like (in the frontend) - you just need to go to the Settings -> Languages section of the admin area, edit the english language and find the text you'd like to change.

I'm not sure about editable posts in the frontend, in general. I can have a look to see if it would be easy to tweak it, so you could apply it to your particular install (not sure what would be involved).