Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Any advice would be most appreciated. I am a neophyte at Wordpress, yet not at programming in general. I am looking to design a semi-simple site (Wordpress 3.9.1 from ground up) that will allow Membership user restricted ad placement, and enrollment. Ideally, I would love to know of any sites that accomplish this objective that are utilizing this OIO Publisher application in conjunction with the plugin, Paid Memberships Pro. Is this objective too lofty? Or not so bad? Any pointers, confirmations, or direction is highly prized. The site's primary focus will be membership enrollment with fee, for advertising purposes. I need a way to structure the site based upon type of ad (ie, category - fast food, flooring, cosmetics), and have member areas for particular member ad purchase and self-placement--if possible. Feel free to redirect me if I am way off. I will eat humble pie and prize the criticism. Also, which themes might be best for this objective?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2014 edited

Project Admin

I'm afraid I can't give much advice on this one, as I'm not sure if anyone has done something like that. I supposed the simplest thing would be to ensure the user is logged in to the membership system before they can access the OIO purchase page.

I'm not sure how authentication works with the membership plugin, but I'm sure you could do something that would redirect the user to login/register, if they tried to access the purchase page.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics