Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Hello!

I would like to sell banners with the ability to have some text beneath them, much like Facebook's side ads. The layout would be quite simple: <banner><br><text>.
    Can this be done? Can I tweak a php template so as to add a plain text field?
    Could there be another workaround, e.g. seperately selling a text ad and an image ad but have them appear at the same time, in different slots? For example: Client 1 Image Ad, Client 1 Text Ad, Client 2 Image Ad, Client 2 Text Ad...

Thank you in advance!
    Peter

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2014

Project Admin

I'm afraid OIO doesn't support combined banner and text ads (or different ad types in the same zone), so it's not something that can be achieved with it, without custom development to add in the extra fields / functionality.

This is something I'm looking to do, as well. I would think this would be a pretty desirable feature. As a requested feature, is this something that is on the development schedule?

I was thinking of an interim solution:
    I.e. output the "alt" image text as block text. Unfortunately I'm not well versed with PHP, but I assume this could echoed with <br> as a <p> element, after the image, much like Facebook does.

Any thoughts?

Best,
    Peter

• CommentAuthornativepro
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2015

I would love to see this feature as well!