Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Hello,

I just purchased and started using OIO Publisher to manage one of my my ads on [url=http://togetherweroam.com/guide-to-bali-with-kids/

My Google Analytics page views are much higher than what is reporting. I have tested on server and changing back to pixels to see if this makes a difference?

The number reporting back are very low, unless I am not understanding impressions?

As an indication I get 2916 page views each day on this post but the ad stats is saying 26 impressions?

Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Rene

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2015

Project Admin

Was there no difference between server and pixel mode? There have been a couple of instances where server proved to be the better option.

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend using server mode for a minimum of 48 hours.

I have been on server mode for a few weeks. I switched back to pixel mode a couple of days ago. Not looking good. I will switch back to server now and retest and see if that changes anything.

Any other thoughts?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2015

Project Admin

Ok, if it's still very low then let me know. It would be unusual, but the only other possibility I can think of is not every impression is getting recorded in the first place - which would need some extra investigation.