Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorprose976
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2015

Hello,

I hope you are having a good 2015 so far. I am enjoying your plugin - it's the best out there. One thing I am attempting to do is sell Pop-up ads, and I'd like to use the same method used for selling text ads (specific post / keyword) that you have for selling Intext Ads. So in addition to selling Intext Ads, I'd like to sell Popup Ads where Advertisers can choose specific posts or keywords to display their popups.

I hope you have a solution or suggestion for accomplishing this.

Have an awesome evening.

Philip

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2015 edited

Project Admin

The only thing I can think is to change the code that displays the intext links to open the link as a popup, rather than just taking you to that page.

In the "/platform/wordpress/inline.php" file, find:

$this->tmp_links = array(
    'lc' => '<a' . $nofollow . ' href="' . $url . '" title="' . $data[$z]['tooltip'] . '"' . $new_window . '>' . $phrase . '</a>',
    'uc' => '<a' . $nofollow . ' href="' . $url . '" title="' . $data[$z]['tooltip'] . '"' . $new_window . '>' . ucfirst($phrase) . '</a>',
    );

And then add an onclick event to each <a> link...

onclick="javascript:void window.open(\'' . $url . '\', \'\', \'width=700,height=500,toolbar=0,menubar=0,location=0,status=1,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,left=0,top=0\');return false;"

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics