Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorPrestones
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2015

Greetings,
    I had some difficulty with the error message "Please submit a valid purchase URL" when trying to submit a website to the Marketplace. I found references in the forum to a BOM issue and to having the site in maintenance mode, but neither seemed to affect the error. In the Troubleshooting Guide, I also found a bit about having an .htaccess file in the plugins directory, which I have (put there by BulletProof Security Pro). I renamed the file .htaccess-old, successfully submitted the site to the Marketplace, & restored the file name to .htaccess again. Will this affect the operation of OIO Publisher? If so, is there a way to work around the issue so I don't defeat some of the protection of the security plugin?
    Thanks much, Dennis

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2015 edited

Project Admin

It shouldn't affect anything now, as it's just a one-off automated check to confirm OIO is installed at that particular URL.

You may be able to add an exception for that URL in the security plugin, but I don't know what exactly that would entail (probably a question best aimed at the creators of that plugin).

• CommentAuthorPrestones
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2015

Thanks Simon. FWIW, I had to do the same dance when entering the Marketplace API key. I'm working on finding out how to get a URL exception in the security plugin, but in the meanwhile, is the API verification also a one time check? Will there be other complications after verification once the .htaccess file name is restored from .htaccess-old?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2015

Project Admin

There shouldn't be, as OIO doesn't rely on ongoing communication back and forth.