Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorjenseo
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2015

Hi!

I'm thinking about buying OIOpublisher, but need to make sure it's the right choice for my needs first.

I'm working a lot with external advertisers on my WordPress site, and they provide javascript ads. Right now I'm using the AdRotate Pro plugin, but it isn't working with fastcgi_caching, which I use on this site.

Have I understood correctly that this plugin has a javascript option, to bypass caching?

My second question:

The advertisers I work with want the ads to be displayed over certain time periods, and during these times, they want a fixed number of views. I need to be able to set for instance 150.000 views for a campign, and spread these impressions over a fixed time period, say 30 days.

In other words:

150.000 / 30 = 5000 views per day. Then fall back to another ad (I use adsense as fallback)

Sometimes I have multiple campagins. Then I need it to rotate these campaigns (one per page view) until the individual campaign thresholds for the day are met, and then when all ads have had their daily views, fall back to the adsense backup.

Is this possible?

These are the two most important things for me and it's crucial that these work for me to purchase.

Thanks for your help, I hope that this is the plugin for me!

// Jens.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorjenseo
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2015

P.S.

To be clear:

I'm not interested in selling ads directly on my site, I work with ad networks that provide codes that I myself add to the system. Maybe this is not what this plugin is intended for?

D.S.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2015

Project Admin

You *could* use OIO for it, although it doesn't do exactly what you want. It does let you serve ads via javascript to bypass caching and it does let you setup ads to display a fixed number of impressions.

However, it doesn't allow you to control impressions over a certain time period. It simply picks ads at random to display (from however many ads are active at the time) and will continue to do so until the impressions limit is hit.