Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorprose976
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2015

Hello,

I hope you're having a great day. Thanks for continuing development for OIO Publisher. If you have a chance to tell me, I'd like to know what your future plans are for it, if you're working on any major functionality additions or requests from clients like me?

I have upgraded and looked through the forums but have not found an answer to my main question. Is it possible to enable functionality that would give advertisers the ability to choose to display their ads by Tag. I realize that for certain ads they can choose by category, but added functionality using WP taxonomies would be tremendous for our advertisers.

Thanks.

Have an Awesome Day!

Philip

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

Project Admin

Tag based targeting is not something I'm looking at currently, but I can definitely consider it. At the moment, the main target is to try and get ad zones to be fully fluid (to fit with responsive themes etc), which is quite a challenge.

• CommentAuthorprose976
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2015

Fantastic. Responsiveness rules!

While I'm here, I was wondering if there is a way to add captions to the bottom or side of ads so I can display my ads similar to those "Related Content" areas that so many sites carry. I'd like to display some ads (i.e. 2 ads/2 columns) in a similar fashion.

Have an awesome day.

Philip