Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorbrianbemis
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2015

I tested a zone with 2 columns and 3 rows. It worked when I put just one ad in. I then created about 50 zones assuming it would work. Basically copied and pasted then just changed the zone code.

Here's the link http://dallastexasevictions.com/category/collin-county-jp-court-1/

As you can see at the top two ads work with google adsense. Then there are six vacant spots that I have attempted to put ads in around ten times trying different things. I've deactivated other plugins, tried upgrading to the 2.6 and that made it even worse. I then tried different output codes i.e. the one given at the zone and the example one in the instructions. Still could not get ads to work. I have tried making a new post and instead of six ads it will show 4. I've pretty much run out of options on my end and don't want to start from scratch after spending 40 hours creating all these zones and none work. Any help appreciated. Keep in mind that I did install 2.6 and it had everything not working so I put the older version back in. I figured if they don't work on the old version then it probably won't work on the new version. Any help appreciated.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorbrianbemis
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2015

I didn't solve this issue, but I am going to move on and do something else.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

Project Admin

Ok, if you want to re-visit at any stage, let me know.