Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthoroutlaw386
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2015

Today a user submitted a text ad. the user made payment and it went through successfully

But it wouldn't let me approve the ad from admin section. So I had to edit the ad and approve it from there.

I'm not using the latest version because I made some custom changes to v2.55 awhile back. I'll need my dev to look at it before I upgrade.

this problem only started happening today. All other times it was fine.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthoroutlaw386
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2015

To be more specific this is the section where it says approve or reject the ad. where u go to pending ads. it doesn't have those options now only when I click to edit the ad does it let me approve it or decline.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2015

Project Admin

Hmmm I'm not aware of any issue like that and haven't been able to re-produce. The fact that it only suddenly started happening is odd and I don't know why that would be.

Upgrading would probably be the next step, to see if it makes any difference.

• CommentAuthorlesbrown
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2015

I had a similar issue. I would log in to admin area via domain.com, then go to Ad Purchases > Banner Ads. But when I clicked "Edit" next to an ad, I would have to enter the email address of the advertiser to edit the ad. And I wasn't able to Approve, Expire, etc.

The trick was to make sure I went to www.domain.com (with the www) and log in, NOT domain.com (no www). Then all was normal.

So make sure you are using www.domain.com (with the www) if that is what your SSL certificate covers.

If you don't have SSL....never mind.

Hope this helps.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2015

Project Admin

Ah, interesting. Thanks for the insight. :)