Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Hello,

I had put in alot of time and effort to set up my Ad zones using version 2.55
    I know the newest version of this plugin (v2.6) makes the ad zones more fluid but is there a way i could get my ad zones responsive without doing any upgrades? I am hesitating upgrading since the current version works well for me except for 2 of my zones not being responsive and i dont want to lose my changes upon upgrading..

so how do i make my ad zones responsive without upgrading..

The two zones that i need to be responsive are:

1) 1 column x 1 row zone
    2) 4 colums x 1 row zone

Pleaes advice

Thanks

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2015

Project Admin

There's no reliable way of achieving that without upgrading. You could try making backups of the following files and then only updating those files:

* /images/style/output.css
    * /include/functions.php
    * /include/output.php

If that doesn't work or if it has any weird side effects, then fully upgrading is the only option.

P.S. apart from the ad zones being fluid, nothing changes between 2.55 and 2.6, so as long as you back files up first then I'd recommend just trying the upgrade. You won't lose any settings or ad zones.

so if i replace these files in my existing old version folder via ftp, the zones should possible become fluid/responsive?

* /images/style/output.css
    * /include/functions.php
    * /include/output.php

and yes I will back them up before replacing.. please confirm

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2015

Project Admin

Correct, although I'd recommend replacing all files (since there is no guarantee with a partial upgrade).