Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Adding and editing ads was working previously, but has stopped working. The main WordPress plugin pages still work, and list all the ads. The ads appear on the site. When clicking "edit" on a banner ad in the admin, I'm sent to the 404 not found page. All of these return 404:

• /wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/edit.php?type=banner&id=12
    • /wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/edit.php?type=banner
    • /wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/purchase.php

This stopped working while running 2.56. I just upgraded to 2.60 and it's still the same problem.

There are no .htaccess in the plugin directory, and the root one is the default WordPress redirects. I'm not getting any errors with WP_DEBUG set to true. Permissions: folders are 755 and files are 644.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2015

Project Admin

If you try to access the oiopub-direct/README.txt file via your browser and it works, that will confirm it is a permissions problem (which is normally is).

If it is, I'd look at folders further up the chain (e.g. wp-content or plugins). There will be something that's changed that is stopping php files in the oiopub-direct folder from being properly web accessible.

The README.txt file is accessible. What is the fix?

EDIT: We were able to get this resolved by looking at server logs and finding an error. It needed a group permission changed.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015

Project Admin

Thanks for letting me know!