Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Hi guys,

I've been using OIO publisher on my Wordpress site for almost a year now, and it works great. But I'm about to migrate to the New Rainmaker Platform from Copyblogger, which is a modified (and limited) Wordpress variant. It integrates lots of great features that I want, but I lose the ability to install plugins or server-side software.

Is there any way to run OIO using only the text/HTML widgets supplied in standard Wordpress installs? Could I install OIO on a different domain with a different host and use that to control ad management on another website? I really don't want to lose this functionality, since it brings in a significant portion of my income.

Hoping there's a workaround, but not expecting one. Thanks.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2015 edited

Project Admin

You can install OIO as a standalone app (rather than a WordPress plugin) on either the same domain or a different one. You can then use the javascript ad code to display the ads on your new platform.

Sorry, I thought I'd get an email notification when you replied. Forgot to check this.

Can you point me to instructions on how I could install on a different domain and use OIO?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2015 edited

Project Admin

Check out the installation links from the quick start guide. The web installer will help you through the process, or you can do it manually yourself:

http://forum.oiopublisher.com/discussion/1382/getting-started-in-5-easy-steps/#Item_1

P.S. normally you should get an email notification. Hopefully it gets through this time!