Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthortfooq
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2015

Ever since upgrading to WP 4.2.2, the ad sales page has been throwing these errors at the top of the page. You can still buy ads through the form and ads still display on the site, so most of the plugin is functioning. Ad stats are also broken (shows zero data when you go to the stats page).

The ad sales page is the ONLY page on the whole site that generates these errors, so I'm pretty sure it's an OIO problem.

I have tried reinstalling v2.60, but still getting the error.

Any idea how I can fix these problems? Looks pretty bad having errors at the top of the page making sales.

URL: http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/purchase.php

Errors:

Notice: get_current_theme is deprecated since version 3.4! Use wp_get_theme() instead. in /nas/wp/www/cluster-41270/crow/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3391

Notice: wp_register_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /nas/wp/www/cluster-41270/crow/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /nas/wp/www/cluster-41270/crow/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2015

Project Admin

Were you able to resolve the issue? I just had a look at the page on your site, but the errors had disappeared.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics