Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Hello, I have a custom banner I created on the top of my site that is 1600x125 pixels. I can get regular images to show up there just fine but I cannot get an swf file to show up.

As far as I know I have version 2.60 because I went through the process of upgrading it twice but I cannot seem to see where I can find what version I am running.

Anyway, I am trying to get these two swf files to show in the top banner:
    http://2brokevegans.com/wp-content/ads/miiganFlasbanner.swf
    http://2brokevegans.com/wp-content/ads/pacificaFlashbanner.swf

But I am just getting an empty space. When I refresh the page at 2brokevegans.com until it lands on my default "advertise here" banner I can see the ad zone is clearly working. It just displays nothing when it lands on the swf files.

What am I doing wrong?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2015

Project Admin

Is there an example of it on your site at the moment? It doesn't sound as though you're doing anything wrong, so I'd just need to check out what actually happens when OIO attempts to display it.

I have since figured it out. It appears as though the client had not sized the swf banner correctly. I sent it back to them to get it re-sized and to have them add the clickTAG as well. The banners are now working perfectly!

I am wondering if there is a way to check which version of OIO I am running though.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2015

Project Admin

You should see the version number at the top of the main OIO admin page (where the "quick start" guide is.