Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

I am trying to set up four zones. It seems that some ads show as Objects in HTML, and others are images. What is this cause of this? When they show as objects, there is no working link.

I'm also experiencing odd padding issues. One Object appears as normal, while another with the same settings seems to have padding on the left/right sides.

I also notice nearly everything in the css is marked with !important. There are also inline styles appearing before the unordered list. These are also marked with important which means I can't override in my own stylesheet. What can be done about this? Why is nearly everything marked important?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015 edited

Project Admin

The default css has to be marked as important in order to work across all the different possible themes and website layouts consistently (a website's own stylesheet can easily interfere otherwise, in ways you wouldn't expect), so it is a necessary evil at this point.

You can use the markup_allow_style custom parameter to remove all inline styling.

As for the objects, that should only be triggered for flash banner ads (those "image" urls with a swf suffix, or no suffix at all). Are you seeing that happen for urls that don't meet those criteria?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics