Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorpatrick3
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2015

Hello,

I get the following error in every page of wordpress that has OIO Ads being displayed:

WARNING: content/plugins/oiopub-direct/include/output.php:233 - Creating default object from empty value
    require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/theme_name/page.php'), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/theme_name/footer.php'), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, OIO_WP_Widget->widget, oiopub_banner_zone, oiopub_output->zone, oiopub_output->default_ads

It appears to working just fine but I've been logging debugging messages and this has been coming up a LOT.

Since everything seems to be working fine, I don't need support help but it would be nice to have this updated for your next release.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015 edited

Project Admin

Thanks, I'll take a look (this has come up before and I resolved it, but different versions of php appear to handle this particular case differently).

P.S. if you're not using v2.6 of OIO (the latest release), it will likely fix it for you.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics