Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorweefolkart
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2015

We just turned on our new ad program this morning. I had one advertiser sign up with no issues. Everything worked as expected.

Soon after, I had a second advertiser sign up. I approved the ad and when we she followed the payment link she logged into her paypal account but when she tried to pay she got this error:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

She has tried several times over the course of a couple hours now. I also sent her a reminder email and she tried through that link and it still didn't work.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015

Project Admin

Hmmm... not come across that error before. I've done a little research, but all I can see is that it appears to be something triggered on paypal's side and nothing related to the way OIO transfers someone to paypal (which I guess is why the other user had no issue).

Unfortunately that means I don't have a solution for you, but I'll keep looking online to see if any useful info on it crops up.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics