Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorsmurf291
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015 edited

Have multiple ad spaces on one page at present, however need some guidance regarding reducing Ad Zones, but keeping same amount of ads. On previous ad server I used I could change the offset by one to make certain ads did not all display the same at once.
    Am I able to set some kind of offset with OIO?
    Currently have 3 ad spaces on page with 3 different ad zones. Looking to streamline purchases by having single ad zone per page and all ads rotate!

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015

Project Admin

There isn't an "offset" feature, but you can simply place all 3 ads in one zone and then display that same zone on each of your pages. Or is that not what you want?

• CommentAuthorsmurf291
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2015

Simon,

Curreently have 3 ad spaces with 3 ad zones on each page. What I want to do is to still have 3 ad spaces with 1 zone on each apge.
    Concern is if I do this, will the 3 ad spaces end up displaying same ad. Previous server I used required me to offset ad code by 1 so no ad appeared same, if you see what I mean!
    So if I do as you suggest, will system rotate each ad space seperately ie: not have 3 ads all the same?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015

Project Admin

If the ads are all in a single zone and that zone is displayed once on the page, then it won't repeat them so each ad shown should always be unique.