Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Last month, i tried manually updating OIO publisher to make the ad zones responsive using the guide on this site and the help of the admin but for some reason it didnt work out so i decided to back out of the update attempt and restored my original OIO folder in the plugins folder. Everything seemed fine and back to normal.

I however just noticed today that the inidividual stats for the ads do not record since the update attempt was made and backed out from. How do I re-enable the tracking function so that I can notify advertisers how many times their banner ads were displayed. Is there anyway of restoring all stats including the days that were not recorded? PLease help urgently.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015

Project Admin

If the data isn't recorded, there wouldn't be a way to retrieve it (unless the stats are being recorded, but not processed).

Follow this guide, which deals with stats not being displayed:

http://forum.oiopublisher.com/discussion/549/troubleshooting/#Item_4

When I click on Ad stats -> Live Stats section. Click on the "impressions".. the impressions page is completely blank white page.. cant go any further.. any suggestions?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2015

Project Admin

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but if you're able to send temporary admin login details via the OIOpublisher.com contact form, I can check it out for you?