Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorabteam
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2015 edited

I don't know why this is happening but the top banner on our home page is displaying properly without adding empty lines/spaces between the ad and the main content. However posts layout have been affected after the update. There is a huge space between the top banner and the main content. See attachment.

Would appreciate your guidance.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorabteam
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2015

I also noticed that the space between ads on posts and pages have increased tremendously (see ads on left sidebar for the following post, while ads display normally on the home page.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2015

Project Admin

Just had a look through the site and I'll need to do a bit more investigation. There is something that is conflicting with OIO's own css styling (which is only present on some of the pages), although it's not obvious what it is.

• CommentAuthorabteam
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2015

Okay, I appreciate you looking into this.

• CommentAuthorabteam
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2015

Any update? Had to remove OIO zone ads since it was affecting the display. Would appreciate any feedback. Thank you

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2015

Project Admin

I'm afraid I haven't found a solution as yet. You can re-download OIO 2.56 if you wish and upload it in place of 2.6 (which should put everything back to how it was before the upgrade - sorry, should have mentioned that originally!).

• CommentAuthorabteam
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015

Unfortunately, after the latest update of Wordpress 4.3, OIO was automatically disabled due to fatal error. When I try to enable it I get the following error: "Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error." No details about the error though.

So I can not longer use your plugin. Any help is appreciated