Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorixodie
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2015

Hi,

I'm interested in using your plugin but I would like to know the following first.

Does the adserver load multiple ads simultaneously, i.e. if a zone has 10 ads is it making 10 different queries or is it optimized? Another plugin uses custom post types in wordpress and as a result it loads 10 different "pages" every time it needs to fill the ad zone.

Does the purchase system allow a buyer to pay for multiple ad placements at once? We sell bundles of banners with multiple sizes for certain prices.

Can we have multiple placement zones containing the same banners? For example we have a 5x1 zone with 125x125s and a 2x4 with the same sizes. We want a customer to buy 100k impressions for the size only, they don't get to specify the actual location. If not I assume we would need to make zones 1x1 and manually create the grid that we want which would incur a big server hit as per the first question.

Thank you!

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2015

Project Admin

Each OIO ad zone loads all the ads associated to it at once. The quickest loading strategy is to use OIO's php code to display ad zones (or OIO's widgets, if using WordPress), since it renders the raw html directly on the server.

OIO doesn't support the purchase of multiple ads at once. Different ads would need to be purchased separately.

You can use OIO's ad code to display the same ad zone in multiple grid formats on the same page (e.g. display once as a 5x1 grid, the other as a 2x4 grid). You can do this using the custom parameters.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics