Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthortimstl
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2015 edited

Hello,

I am having a problem with purchase.php. With our theme (Avada framework) we receive a blank page. Viewing source, the body tag starts to load, but doesn't complete.

So my first thought was a theme problem. I switched to twentyfifteen and received the message "Advertising Options on this blog are currently unavailable."

I checked all of the ad zones and none of them are blank. They do all have a price of 0.00.

My hosting provider did switch from PHP 5.5.18 to 5.5.30 over the weekend. Are there any known compatibility issues with PHP 5.5.30?

Just to be clear, this is using the WordPress plugin.

Thanks,

Tim

EDIT: A previous version of this post indicated ads were working as recently as yesterday. That was an error; it has been a month since they were added. I plan to deactivate plugins one by one to see if a recent update has caused the issue, but have not had time to do so yet.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthortimstl
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2015

Update: Turns out this is a combination of things. 1) A problem with the theme, and 2) My misunderstanding of how we were previously adding new ads with a $0.00 price point.

Will troubleshoot on my end to resolve the theme issue. Thanks.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2015

Project Admin

No problem, let me know if you need any further help.