Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorfanaticweb
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2015

Hey Simon,
    Been a while :)
    I just did a brand new standalone installation using the latest version v2.60 and when I fill up the fields (Installation name, Email, Admin and Password), as soon as I hit the button Install, it reloads the page and the fields are cleared, no error messages whatsoever.

I looked up the newly created DB on my server and no tables were created from OIO.
    Any idea what could be the problem?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2015

Project Admin

There's a SQL.txt debug file in OIO's "include/errors" folder. If you delete that file, then try the installation again, it shoukd then re-create that file with any DB related errors.

A few will be intended errors (e.g. SHOW TABLE), since they check to see if the tables exist yet, but if there are others it might provide a clue as to the problem.

• CommentTimeDec 14th 2015

Hey Simon,
    All got cleared, I realized the name of the Database in the config.php file was misspelled, so that fixed the installation, although I'm getting this annoying error which disappears whenever I do a F5 refresh on the page, but keeps coming back once in awhile pending what menu I choose.

"OIOpublisher has been installed using a 3rd party platform, and therefore the admin area cannot be accessed via this file!"

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2015

Project Admin

Could be a weird caching issue. Might want to trying clearing all browser cache and cookies.

You could also completely disable the error by editing OIO's "/admin.php" file.

• CommentTimeApr 13th 2016

I think the issue is only with Chrome for some reason because I use it mainly, when I use a different browser, I don't get those glitch behaviors, like sometimes I get randomly kicked back to the login page in the middle of browsing through the menu.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2016

Project Admin

Hmmm that's odd. The data is all on the server side, so it's weird that a specific browser could trigger it. I'll see if I can replicate.