Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorSirSteve
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2016

When I deactivate this plugin, I get these errors all of the site:

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Popular_Posts_Tabbed_Widget_Jetpack in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/popular-posts-tab-widget-for-jetpack/popular-posts-tab-widget-for-jetpack.php on line 61

Notice: yith_wcwl_products cookie cannot be set - headers already sent by /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/popular-posts-tab-widget-for-jetpack/popular-posts-tab-widget-for-jetpack.php on line 61 in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 500

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
    __construct()
    instead. in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

Notice: wp_woocommerce_session_d7a5ce2ed8d4f8e944ff1a6f5520bb86 cookie cannot be set - headers already sent by /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/popular-posts-tab-widget-for-jetpack/popular-posts-tab-widget-for-jetpack.php on line 61 in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 500

They go away when I re-activate the plugin but we have switched to a different ad manager because we needed to serve ads outside of WP and need the plugin removed.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2016

Project Admin

OIO was just hiding issues with other plugins (that's why the errors reference them). OIO sets the error level to "normal" as default, but I suspect it is set somewhere else to "show all" and therefore when OIO is deactivated the errors pop up.

You can see more about configuring error logging within WordPress here:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Configure_Error_Logging

P.S. you can serve ads outside of WP with OIO as well.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics