Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

I have integrated OIO with WordPress.
    I have configured PayPal as a payment method, given my receiving PayPal account's emailId and sandbox mode is on. I have configured the ReturnUrl in Paypal as "http://mydomainname/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/payment.php" (i hope it is correct).

Now when I purchased the ads, tried it using PayPal and paid for it successfully.

When PayPal redirects to my site, it shows this message "Waiting for a response from the payment processor..." and continuously keep refreshing the page.

How can I inform OIO that payment is successful and show the success message accordingly?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2016

Project Admin

I would actually remove the return url from the paypal interface. OIO will send all the correct parameters automatically on a per-transaction basis.

There should also be a IPN history display within the paypal interface, which might help shed some light on whether the information is getting through from paypal to OIO after the purchase has been made.

I've not heard of any issues in general, so if it isn't working it might be a server specific issue (e.g. IPN call from paypal being blocked by the server).

Thanks for your suggestions.

We tried removing the return url from PayPal but then it do not redirect back to our website after purchase has been made. It gives a link on which we required to click for going back to our website.

As you suggested, we check IPN history and found that it does send information to OIO and it showed status as “Sent”.

If we add the return url in Paypal, then it does redirect back to our website after purchase has been made. But then it shows this message "Waiting for a response from the payment processor..." and continuously keep refreshing the page.

Do you have any other suggestion ?

FYI:

When returns it shows only this in url: http://domainname/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/payment.php?do=success&rand=b-Ham5pePJz6

Is it correct?

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2016

Project Admin

Sorry for the delay. The URL you mentioned is correct, as the key info is sent via a separate POST request from paypal to OIO (that's why you get the "waiting" message initially, although it should only take a few seconds for the POST request to come through).

It seems that for some reason, that info isn't making it back.

If you don't have the return URL in the paypal interface and go through a purchase (and click on the link to go back to the OIO site), do you still get the waiting message?

hi simon,

I have the same issue. I checked the ipn history in paypal. it says status 200 and successfully sent. but in wordpress backend in oio admin panel it still shows pending and not paid yet. on page payment.php I get the message:
    Waiting for a response from the payment processor..., too.

In the url I have the same message: payment.php?do=success&rand=b-Z3XJfI5DyA

I use the paypal gateway in sandbox mode.

I tested it successfully 2 or 3 months ago and everything was fine. I can't see any problems in the server logs.

Do you have any idea?

OK,

I just find out, this is only in sandbox mode. I tested it in live payment mode and everything works like a charm :-)

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2016

Project Admin

Great, good to know!