Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

G'day OIO

I have been looking at my stats, and notice that all stats for impressions suddenly stopped about three weeks ago. The stats are still showing for clicks.

Since 24th February all my impressions stats are displaying as zero, despite click stats continuing.

I think that may be about the time we moved to a new server (can't remember exactly).

I've attached a PDF showing what I am seeing.

Any thoughts or suggestions? (my level of tech knowledge is somewhere between zero and newbie).

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2016

Project Admin

I'd start with the stats tracker troubleshooting tutorial link below to see if that sheds any light on it:

http://forum.oiopublisher.com/discussion/549/troubleshooting/#Item_4

If not, feel free to send over temporary admin login details via this site's contact form and I can have a look at it for you.

Many thanks admin.

I did that, and got the following error message (screenshot attached):

OIOpublisher Setup Errors
    [Continue]
    For an explanation of how to deal with the errors below, please click here.

Table './bannerads/oiopub_tracker_visits' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    Once you have dealt with the errors, please press the continue link

STOP PRESS: Repairing a table is beyond my ability, so I asked the guy who trouble shoots our website to do it. He repaired the relevant file, but I am still getting exactly the same error (see above) and the problem is unresolved.

Simon - I'd be delighted for you to temporarily take over and admin my OIO account to fix the problem (as per your last past). I'm a little anxious though - the account is connected to a live, commercial site with quite a lot of traffic and I can't afford for it to do anything weird or go off-line.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2016

Project Admin

The crash would explain the initial issue, although odd that even after repairing it still doesn't work. What happens if you follow the same tutorial again, after the repair?