Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorZoomBali
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2016

Hi,

I tried different refresh attribute ( &refresh=6" &refresh=8" &refresh=12" ) for the rotation on the ad slot on my home page (zoombali.com) and the time (seconds) is never respected. I would like to know why it's like that, is it because my server is not fast enough?

So the result, I have 3 ads on my ad zone with this code

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.zoombali.com/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/js.php#type=banner&align=center&zone=1&refresh=12"></script>

and the problem is one ad is not displayed and then the other one... for instance (ad #1 then ad#3 then ad#1 then ad#3 and then ad#2...) it doesn't follow an order it goes from one to the other and sometimes one ad is not displayed for a long period of time.

Is it possible to have all the 3 ads showing one after the other (ad# 1 then ad#2 and then ad#3 and again...).

Thank you

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2016

Project Admin

The refresh is always "random" in terms of which ads show up next, it doesn't support an ordered refresh through the ads.

I'll check whether there is any issue with the refresh timer, but as far as I know the number of seconds is respected when that URL parameter is included.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics