Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorEABsjtQ
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2016 edited

I migrated a WordPress install running the latest version of OIO (2.60) from a development server to a new server.

Now the banner ads that were successfully set up on the developmental site are no longer displaying on the front end (default image should be displaying).

The ad zones are still recognised in the WordPress backend of the site and if I access the purchase url directly on the front end everything is working correctly.

The display of the ads on the front end is using the javascript output code, as I will be using a caching system on the site.

Instead of the correct markup being output to the site, we have a firebug notification "Reload the page to get source for:" within the script tags.

Is there anything I need to be mindful of when migrating a OIO WordPress install? The migration process used this plugin to replace all old url references in the db to the new one. Everything else in the migration has gone through fine.

I've read elsewhere that there is a oio cache directory that needs to be deleted. Does this apply to the javascript output code implementation? If so, could you please provide directions on how to achieve this? I see there's simply a .htaccess file & single folder (named after my db prefix) in the oio cache directory, do I need to delete both of those?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorEABsjtQ
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2016 edited

I tried deleting the contents of the cache directory (.htaccess & folder), but that didn't resolve the issue.

I should also note that when the site was migrated, it was migrated to a new domain. As mentioned above, all url entries in the db were updated to the new url.

It may also be of note that I am using a custom table prefix in my database. OIO was working fine in the developmental site prior to migration though.

• CommentAuthorEABsjtQ
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2016

I've got this all sorted now.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2016

Project Admin

Great, thanks for letting me know!