Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthoroutlaw386
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2016

I had a user back in June 24th purchase a text ad for $15. yesterday I got email from paypal saying there was a charge back from him instead of being charged on june24 he got charged yesterday the Ad was supposed to run for 5 days but for some reason its showing a future date for the AD Start: Wed 27 July 2016
    End: Mon 1 August 2016 but this ad was purchased back in June I didn't know you can do future dates or maybe this was a bug.

Anyway he got charged yesterday and did a chargeback because he didn't authorize the payment so I'm confused why he was charged yesterday and not back on June 24. also with his purchase it says he made a invalid payment I use paypal for all my purchases looks like he used a credit card and he did a chargeback with them so I'm confused exactly what happened if you can please diagnose the issue and let me if this is a bug or some error in my part.

I'll attach a image of his purchase and it also showing invlaid payment for his ad.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2016

Project Admin

Strange. Was the payment setup as a recurring subscription, or a one-off payment?

• CommentAuthoroutlaw386
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2016 edited

We don't have recurring. All payments are one time payments. First time something like this has ever happened or even a charge back and I've been using oio for the past 3 years.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2016

Project Admin

I'm not actually sure how that would have happened. OIo will only attempt to charge at the time the payment is originally made (even if the ad start date did happen to be in the future).

The only thing I can think is that the payment got processed via paypal at a later date for some reason, but I think at this point we'll just have to put it down to an odd set of circumstances.